_________

Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Monday...Every other Day of the Week is Fiiine

Good Monday everyone.
If you aren't seated, please sit because I have earth shattering, mind blowing news.
SuperPucky.......mowed yesterday. I know, I know, everyone take a moment to absorb it all. OK now that we are not hyperventilating anymore I will continue. I actually got off my behind and went out to help the fuzzband with yard work. I picked up pine cones, I raked, I bagged, I even mowed the entire back yard. Now before you become too dazzled I do live in the burbs so is isn't like we cleaned out the south forty. However, you need a stick of dynamite and the promise of something chocolaty to get me to do yard work under normal circumstances.

I thought if I sit still on the couch for another day my back is only going to hurt worse and I am only going to gain weight. So after feeling guilty while he mowed the front yard I motivated myself into doing the backyard with him. It actually looks pretty good. We didn't completely finish because we did need enough energy to shower, eat and then collapse. There is a teensy bit left that I can handle once the leaves dry out again. I am not attempting to rake wet leaves. That is where the line gets drawn.

When I woke up this morning I fully expected to feel as if I had been in a car wreck but actually I am feeling good. The back isn't even stiff or painful. YEA!

I weighed myself on the Wii Fit and I am down about two pounds from last weigh in 7 days ago. Hooray! I think it may have been a bit more dramatic had I not been sidelined by the back. I am not complaining because as long as those numbers are not up I am good. I am reeeeally good.

Mouse World beckons me like a siren song. We will be blasting off via Kia on Friday night at midnight. The Fuzzband is super happy about driving. He loves a road trip, as do I so we are super pumped.

I must leave you now because I have a pile of dishes and a pile of laundry that needs my attention. Where is Rosie the Robot when you need her?

No comments: