_________

Friday, May 29, 2009

You take a big box in, you take a big box out, then you do the Hokey Pucky

Attention all three SuperPucky readers...
SuperWeezie has moved in with Pucky and Fuzband. Yes after many boxes, curse words, sore back/legs/knees/ankles/feet, carry out, SuperWeezie has joined the Puck household.
So far we have re-written "Dancing Queen" into "Coupon Queen":
"You can shop, you can clip, having the time of your liiiiiife.
Ooooohh See that girl watch her save she is the coupon queeeeeeen....".
Yes this is my own personal theme song as I sit here after printing two billion coupons out in prep of shopping. We have also made an attempt at nostrilling tea while laughing. (In case you are wondering that means shooting liquids out of nose while laughing hard, think circa 3rd grade when your best pal told you a joke and milk appeared from your nose). There has been much giggling and moving and frivolous stupidity...hopefully Fuzband can put up with us.

In more not fun news I am retaining water like a sponge....friggin T.O.M. where are you!? So instead of reporting that I have reached 299 I am telling you that my ankles are swollen, diurex does not work, my ring is tight, and I weigh 307 right now.
Rabba-frabba-frigga-fragga-flarnandfilth @#*^#*()*)(&!(&)&!!!I*&*(%^&*(*&^%^&*&^%#### (insert other expletives)!!!! I have been working my behind off and my behind is refusing to shrink.....ARGH!
Can you tell that I am frustrated? I know this too shall pass. To exacerbate the problem I have not exactly been eating all that great. Yes I know it is all staring back at me as plain as the letters I type. That I am only making things worse by eating crappy. I thought I would whine and cry to the internet hoping to expel my frustration via blog form. Hoping that publishing it to the internet that the frustration will leave me along with 8 pounds of water weight and fat.

No comments: