_________

Monday, May 18, 2009

Victory Is Within Reach!

Holy Calories Batman! The scale said blinkity blink-301.4-301.4-301.4. I can see 299 he is standing just outside of the spot light and giving me the raspberry and going "neener neener, Ha -Ha!" When I catch 299 he is going to get the noogies of a life time-and a spa pedicure.

Ever have one of those cleaning and rearranging binges that you can not stop! I feel like I have been hosting one of my own personal episodes of Clean Sweep. I regret to inform you that I don't have a budget for redecorating and my own personal team of decorators and carpenters. It is just me and the the hubby and the puppies. Between you and me, the puppies are not pulling their weight. OK, they do offer moral support in the form of wagging tails and a head licking while you are in some impossible twister position while rewiring your entertainment center. I have been doing some much needed rearranging that has made my life a hell of a lot easier. I am contemplating a trip to Home Depot to further my efforts but restricted budget has been cramping my redecorating efforts. I have gotten our rack stand in the living room and out of my bedroom (yes bedroom). It will accommodate our ever expnding collection of electronic gizmos. It looks super nifty like we are some sort of electronic geeks or something..uh..no not us!

I need to think about my new short term goal after 299, 280-is that too little, 275, 250-too much? I think maybe I am thinking too hard, I just need to hold on to the pull bar while the coaster car goes down the hill and scream "WHEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEE!".

No comments: