_________

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boing Boing Boing Boing

I feel like one of those balls you could buy from the red machines at the exit of Kmart. Remember when bliss could be purchased for a mere quarter? Yes the bouncy balls that if you dropped them on the floor at Kmart your poor parents would spend the next five minutes chasing down like an epileptic monkey for fear you would begin wailing like a police siren in front of God and all the check outs.
I am soooooo close to 299 I can smell it, or taste it or...what ever! Anyways I am all giddy because I ordered some smaller new clothing from the Avenue, thanks to retailmenot.com I got 25% off of the already on sale prices and got 300.00 worth of clothing for around 155.00, HA! :::triumphantly holding confirmation sheet over head and prancing like pretty pretty pony:::
I am going to take a walk at our beautiful Riverfront park with the fuzzband today. Who would think that I would actually choose a place to exercise as a destination on a Saturday. Will wonders never cease?
Oh word to the wise shoppers out there, I have re-discovered Cheerios, the Banana Nut and Apple Spice Cheerio's rrrrOCK! Let's see, they are om nom nom nomable, low in sugar, high in fiber/grains, made with real oats (lowers the cholesterol), low calorie, and could be eaten right out of the box as a snack. Add banana to bowl of Cheerio's and small glass of oj and you have completed a balanced breakfast (just like the cheesy commercial says).
Also new dessert that won't make you feel or look like a blimp afterward. Wal-Mart brand fat free pineapple sherbet (with tid bits of pineapple-squeee!), a splash of pineapple juice in a glass with spoon and straw. I totally ripped this off of the Dole Whip at Disney World, and it tastes just like it! Oh don't forget obligatory fat free whipped cream on top to make you feel all decadent and what not. My husband and I hoovered them down with brain freeze glee. I can't wait to try this with the Orange Sherbet and Peach Sherbet with peach nectar....(drool).
Ok time to get dressed and go bounce around the park and try to drop those last few stubborn pounds so I can run down the street screaming 299, 299, 299, oh yeah and get my spa pedicure.

No comments: