_________

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Visible Results

My hard work is now becoming more apparent. I have now gone from a Catherines size 32 to a Catherines size 22. The reason I qualify the size is that it seems like I am a different size at each store I go to. At Belk I am a 24W at Avenue I am a 26, at Wal Mart I am a 3x, so at any rate I am smaller than I was. I frankly think I was larger than a 32 because at my largest a 32w/5x from Catherines were a little too snug.
It is nice to see the fruits of my labor finally produce some results. It has been very encouraging to feel like I am making progress. I was thinking about how long it has been since I wore this size and it has been at least 10 years! I feel like I am going back in time.
The proof is in the new orange t-shirt below:
Before
3/9/09

After
7/26/09
(Nice toothpaste on the mirror huh, and keys hanging out of backpocket?)

That is all for now, Goonies is on TV and one must have priorties!

No comments: