_________

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Embracing My Inner Sloth

It is Saturday, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, it is a gorgeous day. What am I doing? Frolicking outside, prancing in the sun, nay nay I am on my couch.
I am playing with my Ipod, watching a box set of the X-Files and blogging. Some days were ment to try to become part of your sofa.
Don't get me wrong I love fresh air and blue skies but sometimes pulling the furs up and hiding in the cave are fun.
I have had an off week when it comes to being on my diet and exercising. Sunday begins a new week and I am ready to start anew with a fresh perspective.
One of the downfalls I have had of previous diets has been using any excuse to throw my diet to the wind and go right back to eating like a maniac.
So I am going to succeed by doing things differently. I am going to not worry about the pity pizza party and and the lack of exercising. I will get back on the wagon and drive it like a bat out of hell.
Long live a new week a new day!

No comments: